Bring the friendly, energetic, and attentive nature of this unique Horse Watercolor Artwork in Hebrew and in English to your space, and to your days.
This Museum-quality poster includes:
- 200 gsm / 80 lb thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
- Watercolor Horse in the wild artwork featuring the word Horse in English and in Hebrew (soos).
- The Hebrew writing of the word includes the formal Nikud (nee-kood) vowel signs alongside the phonetic spelling in Hebrew using Inbal's exclusive method for proper pronunciation in Hebrew.
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster.
- Orders are produced and shipped locally. Enjoy faster shipping times, lower shipping rates, and help support local businesses in your area.
Bring friendly, energetic, and attentive nature to your space and to your days with this unique watercolor artwork of the soos in Hebrew, and Horse in English.